What can be found under ‘Quick Links’?
The Quick Links menu is a collection of sites and functions within AKO/DKO that are designed to never be more than two clicks away.
- Inside AKO/DKO – Your gateway to the available and upcoming features of AKO.
- Create a Site – A fast way to access the site creation tools inside AKO.
- In The Know – A method to quickly share information among otherwise disparate AKO members.
- Knowledge Networks – Knowledge Networks are AKO’s cross-organizational groups such as the FIRES Knowledge Network.
- People – A link directly to the advanced people search.
- Upload File – A link to upload a file from anywhere in the portal.
- AKO Newsletter Archive – Read through any back issue of The Advisor/AKO Newsletter.
- Microlink Page – An ultra-condensed version of major communities inside AKO.
- Recent Activity Page – Click here to see what content the users of AKO have updated recently.
- CAC Resource Center – The one stop shop for all the information about Common Access Cards as they relate to AKO.
- My CAC Information – A quick link to the CAC Information page for your account settings.
- Army Business Transformation – The Office of Business Transformation’s page on Lean Six Sigma.
- Army Home Page – The public facing Army home page.
- Army Leadership – The Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) home page inside AKO.
- Army Posture Statement – A direct link to the Army’s Posture Statement.
- Suicide Prevention – A direct link to the Army G-1’s Suicide Prevention Program site.
- The Soldier’s Creed – A link to the Soldier’s Creed.
AKO Tips & Training
- Portal Training – Information for Portal Users and Administrators to learn more about how to make AKO work for them.
- Portal Training Requests – This page is for obtaining information about formal training on the AKO/DKO portal.
- Tips & Tricks Center –
- Tell CPT AKO – Send a message directly to CPT AKO even if it doesn’t seem like a big deal.
- Tell 1SG O’Cloud – Send a message directly to 1SG O’Cloud even if it doesn’t seem like a major problem.
- CPAW – The CPAW is AKO/DKO’s developer conference. Click here for more information about past and future events.
- About AKO/DKO – A look back at the history of AKO/DKO and its dedication to the mission.
- Portal Policies & Procedures – AKO’s own guidelines and the regulations we must follow.
- Portal Updates – A page that collects the previous monthly AKO update notes.
- AKO Hosting Services – AKO offers hosting services beyond site creation inside AKO itself. Find out more here.
- AKO Business Process Management (BPM) – Use AKO/DKO to improve your Business Processes. Find out more on this page.
- AKO Single Sign-On (SSO) – SSO is a method for non-AKO/DKO sites to use our authetication. Click here to find out how to enable it on your site.
- Army Systems Using SSO – The big list of all the non-AKO/DKO sites that use our authentication.
- AKO Speed Test – Find out if your connection is fast enough for the full AKO experience.