What is within the ‘My Account’ tab?
The ‘My Account’ tab contains many links to pages that will allow you to modify your account settings. Below is a listing of all the links that can be found within ‘My Account’.
You can access your profile page from this link. This will allow you to view or edit your profile page. This is the page that is displayed when a user searches for you using the ‘People’ function.
- Account Information
- This brings you to the portion of your account where you can view or edit your profile information (Address, phone numbers, etc…)
- Change Password
- Brings you to the page that allows you to reset your password.
- Security Questions
- Brings you to the page that allows you edit your security questions.
- KBA Questions
- Brings you to the page that allows you to re-enroll in KBA.
- Set Homepage
- Brings you to the page that allows you set your homepage when you access AKO/DKO.
- CAC/Cert Registration
- Brings you to the page where you can view, remove, or register your CAC certificates.
- IM Login Status
- Brings you to the page that allows you to change you online presence when you access AKO/DKO.
- Mail Options
- Brings you to the page that allows you to change many of your email options (email forwarding, external email address, etc…)
- Vacation Message
- Brings you to the page that allows you to edit your email vacation message.
You can access your Notifications sent to your AKO/DKO account through ‘My Account’. You can also edit when you receive notifications within your AKO Webmail.
Takes you to the page that contains tasks that have been assigned to you or by you.
Depending on the account type, you may see a different option within ‘Sponsor Management’. The options that you may see are:
- SMC (Full Account Holders)
- This will allow full account holders to manage any sponsored account holders.
- Change Sponsor (Sponsored Account Holders)
- This will allow guest account holders to make a request to change their sponsor.