Enterprise Email

Where can I find my W-2?

Download PDF

The AKO/DKO portal does not actually maintain any financial records. Your W-2 is only available on the My Pay website.

Please login to your My Pay account to retrieve your W-2. AKO/DKO also has a link to My Pay.

Where is My Pay?

To get to the My Pay site within AKO/DKO:

  1. Log in to AKO/DKO; https://www.us.army.mil/
  2. Open the ‘Self Service’ menu
  3. Click on ‘My Finance’
  4. A section to log in to MyPay will be located on this page.


My Pay does not use your AKO/DKO login information.  If you do not know your My Pay PIN, you can request a new one from DFAS by clicking on ‘New PIN’ and they will email it directly to the email address that you have registered with them within 15 minutes.

If you need further assistance with your My Pay PIN, view the FAQs within the My Pay Site for further assistance.

W-2 Schedule

On the My Pay site, there is a schedule as to when W-2’s will become available.

AKO/DKO Access

If you need assistance with your AKO/DKO password, please check RESETTING MY AKO PASSWORD.

Related posts:

Like this Article? Share it!

Leave A Response