Can I get an existing page to show up within another page’s related content?
There are two ways to make a page show up within another page’s Related Content.
For this FAQ, the following will be used to help differentiate between the two pages:
- Page A: will be the page you wish to add to the related content of the second page.
- Page B: will be the main page that you wish to add page A to.
Create as Related Page
The easiest way to create a related page is to use the ‘Create Related Page’ function. To locate the ‘Create Related Page’ function:
- Enter the page B.
- Click on ‘Options’ toward the top right of the page.
- Click on ‘Create Related Page’.
Associate an Existing Page
If you already created a page A and you would like to add that page A to the related pages of page B, follow the following instructions:
- Enter page A.
- Click on ‘Options’ towards the top right of page A.
- Click on ‘Page Properties’.
- Click on ‘Add/Update Group Association’
- Click on the magnifying glass over the page symbol on the right side of the “Group Association” text box.
- Locate the group that is associated with page B that you want page A related to.
- Click on ‘Select’ next to the group name.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
If you would like further information on content management, please go to the AKO/DKO Training page: https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/139150