How do I access AKO webmail without being prompted to answer my KBA questions?
If you are prompted to answer your KBA questions or you are being taken back to the login page when accessing webmail from within AKO by click the email icon, the cause may be due to trusted sites not being configured on your internet browser. To correct this, complete the following:
Open Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8:
1. In IE, click Tools à Internet Options
2. Click on the Security tab
3. Click on the Green Check Mark for Trusted Sites
4. Click Sites
5. Uncheck the box ‘Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone
6. Remove all sites in the ‘Websites’ box that end in “us.army.mil”
7. In the ‘Add this website to the zone:’ type *.army.mil
8. Click the Add Button
9. Click Close
Close and relaunch IE and attempt to view webmail through AKO/DKO.