How do I delete a page?
To delete a page within AKO/DKO, you will first need to be an administrator of the page. Follow the instructions below to delete a page:
- Log into AKO/DKO.
- Enter the page you wish to delete.
- Click on ‘Options’ on the top right of the page.
- Click on ‘Page Properties’.
- Click on ‘Delete Page’. The ‘Delete Page’ link will be located at the bottom of the page.
- Once the page is deleted, the page cannot be recovered.
Deleting a page does not delete any groups or folders associated with the page. You will need to delete each component separately.
To learn more on managing content within AKO/DKO, please visit the AKO/DKO training page within AKO/DKO: https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/139150