If you, or anyone you know is going through a crisis, please call one of the crisis prevention hotlines below: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) 1-800-342-9647 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
Deaf Hotline 1-800-799-4TTY (4889) Other resources are also available at:
Reporting Concerning/Questionable Content on AKO/DKO
When published content is discovered by you that indicates that a User is a threat to themselves or others around them, immediately report this to AKO Enterprise Helpdesk:firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-866-335-2769 (ARMY)-Option 2, or DSN (OCONUS): 312-560-1110
Please include the following information to Help desk:
- First name, middle initial, and last name of the party reporting/identifying the incident.
- AKO/DKO user ID(s) of the individual who posted the content (if known)
- Dates/times the incident was detected and reported (include time zone)
- The type of content/post (e.g., forum, blog)
For forum/blog posts:
- Creator/poster name and AKO/DKO user ID
- Forum/blog name and URL/ID number (if known), along with its location on AKO/DKO
- Title of specific post/thread
If someone you know is going through a crisis and you do not feel comfortable or equipped to talk with them, please seek advice from your chain of command or seek advice of the above resources.
The policy can be found on: https://ako.us.army.mil/suite/doc/37106369