Enterprise Email

How can I get a copy of my DD form 214?

Download PDF

For assistance with retrieving your DD 214, please visit the National Archives and Records Administration web site:


The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is the official repository for records of military personnel.

NARA has an online document request service called eVetRecs which allows you to Request Copies of Military Personnel Records (201 file/OMPF) online. This system provides a customized order form to request information from your, or your relative’s, military personnel records. The system is accessed at the following site:http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/

Questions about your military records may also be sent to:

  • National Personnel Records Center
  • Military Personnel Records Center
  • 9700 Page Boulevard
  • St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

Related posts:

Like this Article? Share it!

Leave A Response