Can I change my profile page? I do not want anyone to see my profile page, how do I delete the information within my profile page?
Add/Remove Channels to the profile
- Log in to the portal; https://www.us.army.mil
- Open the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Select ‘myProfile Page’
- Click ‘Profile Settings’ on the left.
- Click ‘Additional Settings’ on the left.
- Under “Allow Layout Customization” select ‘Yes’
How to add a channel
- Click ‘Create a New Channel on this Page’
- Select the Channel Type.
To view AKO/DKO’s Channel Guide
- Name the Channel
- Select the Channel Template
- Choose whether you wish the channel to be shared.
shared channel is a single manageable channel that is displayed on multiple pages.
- Select a location for the channel
How to Remove a Channel
- Click the ‘x’ in the upper right of the channel you wish to remove.
- If the channel is shared then selecting the option to delete it from all pages will remove it from all pages. Otherwise only the channel on the page you are viewing will be removed.
- Click ‘Remove’