How do I find ‘Page Properties’ and what can I do with it?
As the name suggests, ‘Page Properties’ will display the administrative properties of the page you are viewing. Therefore, you must have administrative rights to a page in order to view the page’s properties.
How do I find the properties page?
To locate the page properties:
- Enter a page you administer.
- Click on ‘Options’ on the top right of the page.
- Click on ‘Page Properties’.
What can I do within ‘Page Properties’?
Within ‘Page Properties’, and administrator can:
- Change the name of the page.
- Change the description of the page.
- Change the template/layout of the page.
- Change the Margin Width and Color of the page.
- Delete the page.
- Set the page as a group’s homepage.
- Associate the page to a group.
- Remove a group association.
- Make the page your profile
NOTE: Within ‘Page Properties’, you only have the ability to change one thing at a time.
To learn more on pages within AKO/DKO, visit the AKO Training page: https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/139150