- Open a web browser and go to: https://web.mail.mil
- You will see the following screen informing you that you are accessing a U.S. Government Information System. Click “I Accept”.
- When prompted, be sure to select only your DOD EMAIL certificate. Click “OK”.
- You will be presented with a second screen. Simply click the link in the center. (NOTE: The words for your link may be slightly different than what is in this image.)
- It will present a second request for the correct certificate. When prompted, select the DOD EMAIL certificate. Click “OK”.
- If this is the first time you have used the webmail interface, you should get a screen asking for the time zone you are in. Select the appropriate time zone and click OK.
- At this point, the webmail interface (OWA) will open.
If you have any problems or questions about Enterprise Email, please call the Army Enterprise Service Desk, 1-866-335-ARMY (2769), and select option #4.